Saturday, December 31, 2050

RESPECT ME AS AN AUTHOR!!!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK AS YOUR OWN!!


I'm so sorry for you guys if you can't copy - paste my writing. This blog is dedicated for my Quality Management subject, and to share my knowledge. To make people learn about what I learn.
I wrote all by myself in class and rewrite them here based on my knowledge. I don't want to find any plagiarism of my work here, especially those who copy my work without my authority.
So I deactivated copy and paste function for my blog.
I'm so sorry guys... No single choice has given... :(

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you have to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, money-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in early 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete

Ageboy Blog: http://ageboy.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-agar-blog-tidak-bisa-di-copy-paste.html#ixzz2DpVQ1ZH0