Friday, November 30, 2012

WELCOME, READERSS!!!

Hello, there~!
So, it's some new blog I made dedicated for Software Quality Management subject. :D
Blog ini akan terisi catatan-catatan harian saya selama di kelas Manajemen Kualitas TI (MKTI).

Sssoooo...., who am I???
I'm one of ordinary student in one of Technology Institute in Surabaya. Right now I'm on my 7th semester *I can still remember the day I came here for the first time, suddenly BAM, 'Tugas Akhir' is waiting for me next semester*

Jadi, akan berisi tentang apakah blog ini nantinya? Blog ini akan berisi semua catatan-catatan, sumber-sumber pendukung, dan pengetahuan-pengetahuan yang *semoga* bisa membantu teman-teman yang lain untuk belajar tentang manajemen kualitas.

BUT PLEASE!!!
RESPECT AUTHORITY!!!
NO COPY-PASTE, pleasee??? Ayo saling menghargai karya tulisan dengan tidak lupa mencantumkan referensi authority. :D
Jadi untuk menghindari plagiarisme atas tulisan saya, saya sudah menonaktifkan fungsi copy-paste.
Sorry guys... But I write these all by myself, I rewrite all my notebook in class, I won't take any risk to get my writing copied without my authority. Sorry, but you guys give me no choice.

Let's have a nice time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ageboy Blog: http://ageboy.blogspot.com/2012/04/cara-agar-blog-tidak-bisa-di-copy-paste.html#ixzz2DpVQ1ZH0